Saturday 11 May 2013

Recent eBay Purchases



I have ALOT of bargains heading my way from the land of eBay that I'll be sharing soon but I just couldn't wait to share these little gems. I'm a little obsessed with this little owl satchel it's absolutely adorable and I can't go anywhere without someone asking where it's from! It's only mini but fits all the daytime essentials and is perfect for the spring! I also broke my sunglasses recently and as I break them far too often I decided to pick up some cheap wayfarer shades to get me through the summer. For only 99p a pair you really can't go wrong. I'd adore a pair of Ray Bans but these are far more purse friendly. I can't wait to share all my other buys on here soon I've seriously got the eBay bug again! 





SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Cutest bag ever! And them sunglasses are soo nice for so cheap!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag been thinking of ordering one like thy for ages !

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig