Tuesday 14 May 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation





I'm pretty fickle when it comes to foundation and always have quite a few on the go partly because my skin colour is always changing and partly because I'm a make up whore and always want to buy more. I picked up shade 51 which is the lightest offering I could find in boots. It's perfect for my skin without any tan as shown above. It smells gorgeous and has a lovely gel formula that glides onto the skin and gives a slightly dewy finish. My favourite thing about this foundation is how long it lasts for it stays intact throughout the day and I only need a small bit of concealer for it to take me into the evening. It's a really lovely high street foundation and I can't really fault it. The pump applicator is perfect in foundations and I think this will now stay solidly in my collection for pale days. It gives really good coverage for me and I only need the smallest amount of foundation for blemishes. I know they've had a little rebrand since my purchase too the radiance reveal healthy mix serum foundation which from reading reviews sounds pretty similar apart from the packaging and hopefully when I repurchase it isn't different from this formula as I love it. 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig