Saturday 1 June 2013

Non-Beauty Buys - Storage & Home


Heart Tea Light Holders - £2.99 The Range




I've been majorly MIA from Magpie Obsessions over the last month or so but am now determined to get my mojo back and get back into it. Life has kind of taken over and most of May has been a whirlwind of trying to sort out two naked calendar photo shoots with the girls for THCF. The photo's look unreal and I can't wait to share them in September when our official launch is planned! In the meantime I've also been sorting out my finances so have put beauty spending on a bit of a back burner so really haven't had all that much to write about. However it's now all in order and I'm more than enjoying my time spent in boots at the moment oops. I've also been attempting to reorganise my dressing space so when it's all complete I can fully share my storage finds. I just wanted to share some of my favourites on here now whilst I test out some amazing products I've picked up recently :)

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig