Monday 24 June 2013

Currently Loving


L'Oreal Micellar solution was on the blog just a few days ago but it's been a staple in my skin care for over a month now so I had to include it. Equally the Dermalogica Clean Start Welcome Matte moisturiser (review) has become HG for me I've been using it religiously since buying the full size and touch wood haven't had a single large break out. Following better skin days means less makeup and the Dr Jart water fuse BB cream has been my go to base. (review) It's perfect for these almost sunny days and also for the unnatural air of a large office. It's giving me the perfect coverage with only the need for small dabs of concealer. 

I've had the Charles Worthington Mussed Up texture spray for over a year now (review) and it's kind of fallen in amongst a basket full of hair products. However my hair's gotten pretty limp recently and this has really helped bring some life to it. It saves having to use heat stylers in the morning for volume and just gives it that little umph. I've also been loving the Body Shop detangling radiance rainforest spray (review) it's a lovely smelling spray that spritzed on after washing really gives the hair moisture and shine - I love this stuff. 

Finally I've also been going back to an old favourite - Collection 2000 Cream Puff in shade Fair Cake (review). I wish they'd bring out more shades of this lip formula as it's perfectly velvety to apply has a lovely matte finish and really good lasting power. 

Georgina x



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig