Tuesday 18 June 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution


L'Oreal Micellar Solution RRP £4.99 Currently £3.33 in Boots

Bioderma has been a hit in my skin care routine for a since about October (read my review here). I absolutely adore it but it's not hugely accessible so I thought I'd give L'Oreal's offering to the micellar solution  as it comes in at under a fiver and is available in pretty much all the shops. Firstly the dispenser on this is really annoying you literally tilt it a little and your cotton pad is completly soaked. I still can't get used to it - I always have an over soaked pad whenever I use it. 

It doesn't feel quite as pure as bioderma but does take off make-up pretty effortlessly. It struggles with Benefit's They're Real mascara but to be honest most make-up removers do that stuff is so stubborn. My skin didn't mind the change from Bioderma to this product, it didn't cause any break outs or changes and it's the perfect product for between Bioderma purchases. The price point is spot on but there's something about the completly pure and clean finish to Bioderma that it doesn't quite replace. This is the go to product though in supermarkets and if I run out of Bioderma and money's pretty tight I will definitely be repurchasing this. 

Georgina x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig