Sunday 16 June 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked 150 Nude



Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation £8.99 Boots 

I bought Revlon Nearly Naked partly because of the many raving reviews (sucker for the hype) I've read about it and secondly because I was in the market for a lighter summer time finish. At first I was a little disappointed this didn't come with a pump - I'd much rather pay a little more to have the ease of a pump dispenser. However dispite that I've fallen a little in love with this foundation. Shade 150 blends effortlessly into my skin tone and is a dream to apply. It gives a finish that is somewhere between matte and dewy and is the perfect 'no make-up' look foundation. 

It lasts reasonably well and see's out the 9-5 day with only a few concealer touch ups needed on blemishes and red marks - applying powder does help see out the day a little more of course. It evens out the skin tone but still lets the natural pigmentation of your skin show through which gives a lovely finish for the summer. Overall I'm super impressed with this high street foundation the shade is perfect for me and the finish is just what I'm after. Revlon as a brand has really impressed me recently I often skip past their offerings as they've always had a bit of a mumsy brand image in my opinoin (probably because I always rembember my mum's make-up bag being full of Revlon) which is maybe a sign that the quality really is there. So glad I gave this foundation a go - I do still wish it had a pump as I find I end up wasting a lot of product because too much goes onto my hand for application however I am getting used to it and I will get over it. Saying that though if they did begin a release with a pump I would be super excited. 

With Love, Georgina x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig