Sunday 9 June 2013

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede - 060 It Girl


Revlon ColourStay Ultimate Suede - RRP £8.99 (currently £6.99 in boots)

One of my favourite lipsticks of all time is the Revlon Matte collection and overall Revlon are probably my favourite high street brand for lipstick. The ColorStay Ultimate Suede collection promises to give both moisture and a long last finish - marketing it by being able to apply first thing in the morning and leaving your lipstick at home it will still be there in the evening. This instantly appealed as I tend to forget to reapply throughout the day and it's good to know colour is still there without you having to check and top up. 

I picked up shade 060 It Girl which is a soft peachy pink with a hint of shimmer to it. I love the shade it's perfect for this bit of summer we're currently getting and glides on effortlessly. It feels almost a bit tacky as it dries on to my lips then dries - once dried it does stop you being able to rub your lips together unless you lick them. I didn't mind this but the tackiness as it dries isn't the nicest feeling in the world. 

It lasts a good 4 hours without budging if you're just drinking and going about your morning however I do find a meal does really wear it off. However topping up after lunch isn't the worst thing and it does wear off really evenly. I do find I need to rub any excess off before reapplying though as putting it on top of itself gives a not very nice build up of product on the creases in my lip. Overall I do really love this lip product and have been wearing it all week long, it's got such a lovely finish to it that looks perfectly moisturised for the summer. I can imagine a lot more of these entering my lipstick collection soon designer, finale and couture all look amazing too. 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig