Tuesday 25 June 2013

Skincare Wishlist - June 2013

After giving the Clean Start Welcome Matte moisturiser holy grail status and talking about it all the time I now have my eye on the whole range Clean Start All Over Clear £11.50  & Clean Start Ready Set Scrub £12.30. Still haven't gotten around to buying Alpha H Liquid Gold £31.50 not sure what's wrong with me as I know as it will do wonders for the dark marks and red blotches on my skin from spots. I've adored the little samples I've had from Ole Henrikksen and have my eye on this reasonably price set of mini's, Ole Henrikksen 3 Little Wonders £15. Again had my eye on this for ages - I adore everything Origins I've ever tried and I'm sure the Origins Out of Trouble 10 minute Mask £20 would be the perfect mask for my skin right now. Finally the No7 Cleansing Water for Normal/ Oily Skin £9 has caught my eye with it's specific skin formulation. I love the purity of cleansing waters and No7 have never done any wrong in my skin care book so far. 
Georgina x



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig