Sunday 19 April 2015

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Powder



I've been reading so much more about Soap and Glory's make-up line in recent months so have been picking little bits up during my standard monthly Boots hauls. I needed a new powder and had heard great things about this one so it was the first of many soap and glory make-up buys. It's £12 which is quite a bit more than I normally spend on the Rimmel stay matte that I've been using for a long while now. However the range seems to forever be on 3 for 2 and isn't completely unreasonable considering it's one of my favourite powders it's more than worth it in my opinion. The packaging is cute and has a huge mirror in the compact which I love. It holds make-up in place and doesn't make things look 'too' matte. It has a slightly yellow tone which evens out my sometimes reddish complexion. 

Overall it ticks all of my powder boxes and I will definitely be repurchasing. Soap and glory have been kicking butt with some of their products recently - they're slowly making their way into all parts of my routine I'm super glad I gave them a go. I'd love to hear what soap and glory lines you've been loving? 

Georgina x.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig