Monday 1 July 2013

MUA Pro Conceal and Brighten Kit - Golden Beige




I picked this up because it was super bargainous and thought it would fit perfectly in my handbag for quick top-ups when I'm out and about. However after using it for a few weeks it's become my go to work day face kit. It's the perfect all in one and easily knocks off 5 minutes of my morning make-up routine by all neatly sitting in the same compact little pot. 

The MUA Pro Conceal and Brighten Kit contains three different gems. A lighter concealer for under eyes, a dark one for blemishes and imperfections and finally a highlighting cream for a bit of a glow. These are super creamy and felt a little too oily on first touch but after dabbing them on the face they give the loveliest most natural finish. I use the darker concealer for a slight contour and then use the highlighting cream under my eyebrows and also on the tops of my cheekbones. The lighter concealer gives really good coverage and is the perfect shade for my skin tone. 

I'm super impressed with this little kit and it's made me want to try more MUA face products as for the price you really can't go wrong. 

Georgina x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig