Monday 29 July 2013

Smashbox Brow Tech Trio




Smashbox Brow Tech Trio £17.50 Boots (Brow Tech Wax £14

I like my brows dark and full and I often wonder how I lived a life wearing make-up before I really took the time to tame and fill in the hair above my eyes. The most basic of my make-up routines still involves a little brow filling and this small smashbox brow tech trio is my most recent and favourite brow product. It doesn't contain the little extra brushes and tweezers like the much loved Benefit Browzing but it does contain everything you need in the smallest cutest little pot. Personally I love my mini tweezermans and my real techniques brow brush so for me this trio has everything I need. By containing a lighter and darker shade you can go as defined and strong as you want in the day. I prefer the lighter shade just to fill in my brows for work but the darker for more definition and shape on a night out. The tech wax included is also amazing it's not clumpy and completely colour free matte finish making a quick sweep after filling in effortless and with your brows in tact all day long. 

The only down side of this product is that the wax gets used up so much quicker than the brow powders. I've had it a month or so now and I'm nearly all out of wax. You can pick up a pot of the wax alone for a cheaper £14 (link above) which I wish I'd done to keep the wax in this pot full for when I take it out and about. Other than that though I don't really have any complaints I love the small size as it doesn't contain any unnecessary shades just the two I need. 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig