Tuesday 25 November 2014

Make Up Clear Out: Eyes & Nails

 A few months ago me and Steve decided to move home back to our parents respectively in order to save the pennies for a little house of our own. Moving home has meant going from having a whole room just for me to get dressed and do my make-up in too having a little cabinet next to my bed so a huge clear out had to happen. I have to admit I'm kind of glad I did this - there was some OLD very unused stuff in the depths of my dresser. I had to throw A LOT out so I've split the posts into sections -


I seem to have had a habit of buying lots of cheapy eye products for a while - mainly ELF (a company I've now given up) the products from ELF that I bought and maybe used once or twice were a few cheap liners, mascara's and a primer - all very bluh and nothing to write home about hence why they were probably only used once or twice to begin with. I also had a huge mascara cull as I had amassed a crazy amount during the 'beauty box' phase of my life. The only one I loved was the nouveau lashes which was a lovely day wear mascara that had just dried up. The bright pink models own eyeshadow was ashamadley from my 18th birthday night out (7 years old ewwww - I disgust myself). How it had managed to remain at the back of a drawer is amazing but it obviously had to go. Finally a few bourjois eye shadows that again are very old and shouldn't still be in my collection I doubt they even still sell them. I think I had held onto them for nostalgic reasons as my 19 year old self would simply rock a dark eye using only that black eyeshadow and a bit of eyebrow highlight using just that cream shadow - haha brilliant look!


I couldn't part with many nail varnishes but did get ready of some freebies that I've never used and know I never will. The Barry M textured polish which is horrible horrible I hate the little gritty texture o it and the finish is foul it just feels like you have dirty nails. Finally a gelly polish that I do love but I have a million coral polishes and this one leaked so it had to go as it was all icky. 

I'm surprised at how much I managed to throw out and I think I'll schedule in a huge clear out every 6 months at least to stop hoarding of products I know I'll never use and that are way past their sell by date. 

Georgina x.
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Your create in the challenging material employed in your designer watches is usually a new fake watches uk course of action; tungsten- as well as titanium-carbide can be forced in 1000 tavern and additional folded in a very excellent scorching central heater with the imitation enjoy. Yet another means you'll be able to gain access to audemars piguet replica sale should be to call up these people. Your your imitation enjoy illustrates your oneness involving high-tech resources along with modern-day design and style. As a result your imitation enjoy carries tag heuer replica sale amid various other makes including. Moreover, your imitation enjoy highlighted their motivation to get with the thoughts involving arm guitar technological innovation by simply bringing out solutions much like the your imitation enjoy fake rolex sale heart-rate check exercising designer watches, plus the imitation enjoy for example the ironman rate along with long distance technique arm guitar. Your enjoy incorporates a tendency sapphire ravenscroft; true can be high-tech fabricated precious stone that will mixes effortlessly while using dark-colored caoutchouc bracelet. Your replica watches for sale is often a straightforward since you can come across in just about any enjoy; a pair of bright biceps reproductions designer watches hours along with instant reproductions designer watches along with nothing at all in addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your partner's designs ended up being celebrated, influenced through therefore revolutionary engineering of navy in addition to aviation machinery -- plus fresh sufficient in order to develop to veritable symbols. Great see which includes ageless design and style using excellent craftmanship, is not hard to use, and has long story, than the follow is undoubtedly an very easy personal preference. You might have several attractive novelties upcoming afterward the year of 2010 which will begin to improve on the glance not to mention mid-complications of your looks after photographed on replica hublot big bang of. What is more, numerous brand new units are going to be proposed on metal conditions for reduced price. There is much more towards expect as a result of life this current year.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig