Saturday 29 November 2014

Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleaner


I've read so many good things about the 'yes to' range and when in the market for a new cleanser I thought this would be an ideal choice. It's good point is that it's 90ml for just £6.99 and available in boots. For me that's where it ends. I found it doesn't cleanse my skin anywhere near as well other cheaper brands I own. I've tried flannels, my face brush, just my hands - it just kind of foams up on the skin but doesn't really remove all that much in terms of general crap on my skin or make-up. I find a second cleanse does way more than this has even got near. It's gel like formula seems to foam up and sit on the skin rather than get in there and clean it. I also hate the smell of this product. It doesn't smell natural like the name suggests it doesn't even smell of tomato or watermelon to me it's just quite blurgh and smells like an unfragranced gel. I wouldn't recommend this product I've tried so many cleansers and this is a very poor excuse for one in my humble cleanser loving opinoin. 

Georgina x.
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. You’ll acquire 9 decades design this includes designer handbags, messengers, sacks, louis vuitton replica sale and even keepall. Each individual bit during the sections features glossy palladium computer, aquiring a wine red canvas stomach lining, presenting prada replica sale that manly point in your Monogram canvas, and even evoking a sense in timelessness and even elegance. About the effective designer handbags don’t contain any specific strap. Likely it will be considering the fact that LV would love searching swift laptop bag to be a normal rolex replica uk suburb backpack chiefly. That effective laptop bag through strap can be brought for sale performed, lap and spanning your body does, that is definitely certainly gucci replica sale suitable. At long last, on the topic of implement, regardless grow old you may well be within, one in most cases can locate that louis vuitton replica sale acceptable effective backpack. Acquire, concerning amounts, that short and even cool shape try to make swift laptop bag turned out to be style habit for many years and may also carry on on potential future. Certainly it’s since widespread mood and even heritage in branded commonly can be lengthened and even put together by distinctive periods of time in LV companies.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig