Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Party Nails 2014




I have a few Christmas nights out over the next few weeks that range from casual drinks to full on work parties. I also have one on a Wednesday night (:o) so I need a simple Christmas party nail that isn't garish for the office, goes with all of my outfits and has the smallest hint of Christmas fun. I've opted for my favourite nude 'nyla nude' from Models Own. This is one maybe 3 nail polishes I have ever finished a bottle of I'm on my 3rd and I couldn't love or recommend it more. It's a gorgeous warm toned nude that really suits my skin tone and is one of the only ones I've found that doesn't verge on grey and too cool it's so gorgeous and warm. I've topped my ring finger with Models Own 'catherine wheel'. I used Essie Ridge Filler as a base to hopefully make this nail last a good few parties without chipping. I need to find some nail glue though as I have lots of cute gems but nothing to stick them on with. I'm thinking full on gold bling for Christmas Day. 

Georgina x.
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Developing a hot lunch break geared up in your house if you are as part of your business office as well as institution can be divine. chanl replica By simply taking day supper yourself as well as at the least a number of portion of occasion, not simply reduce income, nevertheless could also stay away from stress. fake louis vuitton Should you be related to your current little one obtaining poor foodstuff via outside the house, it can be safe and sound for you to group home-cooked foodstuff which often can support these people continue to be balanced. louis vuitton replica Via little ones for you to place of work goers along with higher education adolescents, lunch break luggage are getting to be one of several requirements throughout life pertaining to lots of people. chanel replica sale Via straightforward darkish cardstock for you to protected reusable luggage, these kind of can be bought in numerous variations. louis vuitton replica The regular darkish versions are nevertheless the ideal alternative should your foodstuff won't call for refrigeration.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig