Monday 15 December 2014

Make Up Clear Out: Cheeks & Lips


Last month I posted my Make Up Clear out - Eyes & Nails collection so this is the second part of that massive clear out focusing on cheek and lip products. The cheek products consist of some ELF sticks that don't work for me - they're not very pigmented and they don't apply without either taking off whatever makeup is underneath or without looking incredibly cakey and built up. I've also thrown out some random bronzers that are way too orange for me one by a brand called W7 (not sure where I even got this one) and also the St Tropez shimmer brick which is way too shimmery for me. Lip products include an old gloopy Maybelline super stay - I did used to love this but it is way old and definitely needs to be confined to the bin. I've also thrown out a glossybox lipstick that I will never choose over other shades I have so it's gone. Also some random gloopy lipgloss, an M&S lipstick that is a very weird goldy orange shade (I was obviously having a moment that day) and again just some old shades that are way past there sell by date. 

I've loved getting rid of all this and making some room for some more products (oops) I've made a vow to avoid going mad in online sales & just in Boots in general and spend 2015 only buying stuff I really really want. I find spending £30 on one high end product I really want and have researched is much more enjoyable than spending £30 on ten things that I just stumble across in a rush and go mad for because they're so damn cheap. 

Georgina x. 
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Always be absolutely wide open that will there could possibly be a wholly brand-new and various technique of drawing near the idea, and also utilizing it. However, while i make it happen, My spouse and i will lose out on a new probable probability to boost rolex replica. They have got a full series via daywear for you to eveningwear throughout variations you'll be able to take pleasure in. As you move the fake rolex sale involving Armani are generally complex, fortunately they are exciting along with have a younger looking heart that men and women coming from all age ranges could take pleasure in. On the other hand, should you be collection in getting a high-class company enjoy, with the Omega brand for ones wristwatch invest in is an excellent notion.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig