Sunday 14 December 2014

A little Christmas in my room.








I haven't bought anything new this year as we're back at our parents and I'm sure I'll want sparkly new bits when we buy our own little place. Instead I've just dotted around some of the decorations we had last year so everything is last year's Sainsbury's or B&Q Christmas collections. The one thing I did pick up this year though is some new yankee tarts - at the moment I'm burning Christmas Garland which I adore it's a really woody traditional tree smelling scent. I highly recommend the yankee tarts as they are such an inexpensive way of getting the yankee scent for just over a pound. I'm also so fickle with wanting new scents all the time so this is perfect as a large one goes on for way too long for me. 

Georgina x. 
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. The initial attributes involving precious gems along with precisely how are generally that they rated will assist you to ascertain no matter whether you happen to be staying recharged rather to the enjoy you are acquiring. replica cartier It can be products you can your precious gems that will in the long run makes a decision the cost of your enjoy. cartier replica uk A new precious stone enjoy has become linked to manner, classiness along with type. replica cartier In case you would like to put with the sprinkle involving glamor as part of your arm, as well as supply one particular becoming a surprise to it particular female in your own life, breitling replica and then you wish to discover how to try and obtain a real important issue. rolex replica You need to to examine your makes, variations along with fees of people amazing gems.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig