Saturday 2 February 2013

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub



I'm a massive matte lipstick fan and the harsh winter weather has left my lips in no condition to wear it so I thought it was time to invest in a lip scrub to get them matte lipstick ready. To be honest I couldn't find many out there to try but this Lush popcorn scrub immediately appealed. Scrub in and then lick away the excess as it's made from natural ingredients. This stuff tastes and smells just like popcorn like the name suggests. Made of sugar it's not too harsh a scrub but it strong enough for you to be left with really soft lips. It makes a noticeable difference and I've loved using it. Applying a little balm or moisturiser after using this scrub leaves you with a perfect lipstick base. It's left me able to wear matte lipsticks in one of the coldest months so I'm super happy with this purchase. You also only need the tiniest amount so I know it's going to last me ages. 




SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I really love this lip scrub! It really does taste/smell of popcorn doesn't it? It's such good value! xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried so hard to get Popcorn but they were out of stock so ended up with Bubblegum! Very sweet but still a great product xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig