Tuesday 5 February 2013

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (Full size £30 John Lewis

I've read so much about this mask and I'm going to be honest I didn't want to like it at all. For the simple fact I can't afford to keep falling in love with all of these high end skin care products. But I have. The REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask is a peel mask designed to renew the complexion  reduce fine lines and improve skin tone. I don't have a need just yet for the reduction of fine lines but by god has it improved my complexion and skin tone. It is a shiny mask that leaves you pretty greasy looking but when washed off my skin feels completely regenerated. It's really helped improve some dark marks on my skin caused by some nasty spots and has helped the overall tone to my skin. I am nearly at the end of my little tester tube now and it is firmly on my list of products I need to buy.  




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig