Friday 4 May 2012

Models Own - Aciiied




I've had this polish for a few weeks now - at first I was a little disappointed as I really hoped this shade would have had more neon in it. However it's grown on me hugely. It reminds me of 'Did It On Em' from the Nicki Minaj for OPI collaboration. This shade is a little more green in my opinion whereas the OPI colour comes out a little more yellow toned. I actually find the consistency of this models own shade much more wearable than the OPI one - this glides on in two coats to be fully opaque whereas my OPI shade needs about 4 shades to achieve the same look.

On it's own this colour is a little garish I think - I'm sure if you rocked it with pure black and a bright clutch it could work but day to day I find it a little too much. I adore this colour with pink though I think it sets it off perfectly. For these pictures I've used Barry M - Flamingo Pink but it goes with pretty much all the pink shades I own. I love it I think its fun and really pops. I think its a good shade to alternate from the neon shades this summer - slightly more subtle but still packs such a punch!



SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. this looks really pretty paired with pink nails, it doesn't make the colour too harsh. I love Models Own polishes I think they are my fave x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig