Monday 28 May 2012

Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist





I was super excited for the Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist hit the shelves of my local Boots recently. It costs £5.99 and I picked it up in my three for two on some other simple goodies. I actually love the simple brand, it's clear no overly fragrance in the products just work so well on my skin and I've never had a problem with any of the items I've bought from the brand. 

The Boost Hydro Mist promises to give tired skin a hydrated and naturally dewy look which I thought just sounds perfect. I've used this product for a good two weeks now on and off and throughout a weeks holiday when my skin is probably at its dryest and I do love this mist. I'm not sure it if actually does anything to my skin that a splash of water wouldn't but I really love it. I think its the novelty of having a little spritz of skin refreshment in my handbag that have made it a go to product on so many occasions. It's really refreshes my make-up and just adds a little wake up to my skin if I'm not wearing any. 

I think that this may hold a bit of the placebo effect but I do think it makes my make-up look really alive and a little dewy after spritzing. I'm not entirely sure that it holds more qualities than a little bottle of water does but on holiday it really made my skin feel alive and hydrated in the hot sun. I think it's a product I could probably live without and I don't think I'll be repurchasing it as an essential in my make-up kit any time soon but it is definitely fun to have with you on holiday or just in your handbag. With this you don't need to re-apply make-up quite as often as it just keeps it a little more fresh after application. It's really miniature and fits perfectly in your hand bag so I think if your near any deals like the 3 for 2 currently in boots it's definitely worth throwing in your basket as the freebie but for me I can't really warrant the continual purchase when I'm not sure if it really offers anything I really need. My skin isn't overly dry so I don't need to keep it hydrated often and my foundation and skin products work to keep it in good condition alone anyway. I think for me its just a novelty I love having it in my hand bag and it feels wonderful to just spritz your face with it whilst your baking on the beach as it is so cooling. 




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig