Thursday 31 October 2013

October Favourites 2013


REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask - £18
I've really enjoyed using this mask this month - it draws out the impurities in your skin so I do get a mini breakout after using it but once that has gone from using the AHA concentrate my skin is left so smooth with my pores looking far more minimal.

REN Resurfacing AHA Concentrate - £30
Full Review

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - £33
Full Review

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint - £5.49
Full Review

Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara - £17.90
My HG mascara - I love this stuff, it gives volume to my lashes like no other mascara I've ever tried. It leaves all of the lashes neatly separate so it gives a lovely natural look but still adding real colour and length.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig