Sunday 6 October 2013

REN Resurfacing AHA Concentrate





REN Resurfacing AHA Concentrate £30 Marks and Spencer Space NK

I've wanted this product for ages so when my job was made permanent last month it was time for a few treats to be bought for myself and this most definitely going to be one of them. This is my first full size REN purchase I've had so many mini's from beauty boxes and as extra's to orders and I've loved pretty much everything I've tried. 

The resurfacing AHA concentrate claims to be formulated to resurface the skin and renew the complexion giving a radiant youthful glow. The main attraction for me that it contains both glycolic and lactic acid. AHA's (alpha hyproxy acid's) really interest me and are showing up much more frequently than I ever remember in so many different products. They make pores appear smaller, make spots struggle to surface, improve hyperpigmentation and just rid you of all dead skin leaving you with a better texture overall. 

The REN AHA concentrate dispenses using a pipet which is built into the lid - I didn't think I'd like this that much but it's the perfect way to get the product out as you literally just need 3 or 4 drops to cover your whole face. The concentrate has the texture of a serum and the citric acid in it means it has a lovely orangey scent. It kind of feels like the serums that always end up breaking me out but obviously the acid's in it ensure this is avoided. 

The results: I've been using this product now for a good few weeks every single night and it has made such a difference. The first morning I woke up to a much healthier complexion and immediately noticed an even skin tone. A few weeks on some of the scarring from old acne has nearly completely gone and it's taken nearly all of the red out of these area's. My skin isn't perfect yet but this is really improving it, it also stops spots in their track each night so I'm avoiding future pigmentation that will then need attention. 

I'm currently enjoying a little love affair with REN skincare they are a brand that I wouldn't once question spending the money on. I love how it never feels like a gimmick of fancy packaging or clever marketing their products just speak for themselves and I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase this once I've finished. 




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig