Saturday 19 October 2013

REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask




REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask - £18 (Marks and Spencer)

I've been using this product for quite a few weeks now and its fast become one of my favourite masks of all I own. I've always had a problem with overall skin texture small pimples that don't really want to go away nor turn into full blown spots and also I have very visible pores that I'm always on the hunt to minimise. This clay mask does draw out the impurities from the skin and I do find I have a little break out after using it however this doesn't last long when using the REN AHA concentrate in my evening skincare routine. Once the mask is dry it begins to flake off you can then even wash it off or rub it off in flakes for a light exfoliation with it. After even the first use I noticed my pore size had really reduced and my skin overall just felt smoother. Again I can't sing the praises of REN skincare enough - since starting to use a combination of REN products on my skin I have noticed such a difference and this mask is no exception. 






SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig