Thursday 28 November 2013

Rimmel Matte Finish Lipstick Shade 107 Wine



Rimmel Matte Finish Lipstick in 107 Wine - £5.49 (Superdrug) (FeelUnique)

I've used my Rimmel Matte lipstick in 110 a lot since purchasing and reviewing it back in February. It was quite a bold shade for the summer for me so when looking for a deeper red for the winter I thought it would be the perfect range to head back to. I really like the finish to this range - they are super pigmented and have a non-drying matte finish. I find them a little more satin than full on matte which I really like. Shade 110 is quite out there for me it's a deep red wine shade but it was just what I wanted for the winter and for Christmas parties. I wear a lot of black so I think this shade will offset it nicely. It's definitely not an everyday shade but I'm so glad I have something autumnal in my collection ready for parties!

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour, I love my 107 and this is definitely right up my street!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig