Sunday 17 November 2013

VO5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray

VO5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray £3.79 Boots

I've nearly finished my first bottle of this and I can't believe I haven't written about it before. Without being over dramatic this is my favourite ever hair product - I literally can't get enough of it. My hairs pretty long now and is often weighed down just by the sheer amount of it. I don't like to use heat on it in the week partly because I'd rather have another 10 minutes in bed and also because I don't want to do more damage than I have to. This spray is like a cross between a salt spray, dry shampoo and hair spray. It gives a messy tousled finish in seconds without leaving the hair crispy or unmanageable. I do find as its so light my hair does go a little limp as the day goes on but a quick respray or just messing it up again leaves it looking like new. I picked up on a whim as there was a 3 for 2 offer on and I was there to stock up on hairspray but I'm so glad I bought this as I've used it everyday since. I really love VO5 for hair products they are so reasonably priced and always delivery what they say they will. I mainly use there finishing products but think I might try out some shampoo and conditioner when I next need them. Are there any other amazing products by VO5 that I need? 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig