Saturday 30 November 2013

Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown

Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown £4.99 (Boots)

I've come a little ... okay a lot obsessed with brow products this year. I started 2013 with just one staple product and have some how ended the year with an entire compartment in my eye product drawer dedicated to my eyebrows. I picked up the Maybelline brow drama after reading a few reviews on it and then deciding I needed this release in my collection. I have a lot of powders designed to fill in the lashes and a few waxes to set them but no brow mascara's. 

The magic of this product is the want that little larger round ball on the end makes applying it so simply and it means you can fluff out the inner corners then sweep down the rest. It's not too pigmented so it's perfect to apply over brows that you've already filled in. It gives a little amount of colour that pulls together the eyebrow perfectly. It's also great for when you want a more natural look to hold your brows together and set them with a little added colour. 

 I've really enjoyed having this product and have used it everyday since I bought it. The wand makes it a dream to use and the finish on it doesn't leave with you with crusty brows just sleek and groomed. I like it so much it's been included in my current giveaway. You can enter by checking out the giveaway post here - alongside Brow Drama I'm also giving away two Maybelline color tattoo's, the VO5 dry texturising spray and the L'Oreal Micellar solution.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig