Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Obsessions: Homemade Stationary






Each year I like to make my own wrapping and stationary for Christmas. There's something super Christmassy about getting crafty and sending your loved ones homemade cards. I also adore brown kraft paper so always stock up on bundles of cards, rolls and envelopes to make birthday and Christmas cards throughout the year. This year I went for a reindeer/ stag stamp which I picked up on eBay for just a few pounds. A navy ink pad has allowed me adorn cards, gift tags and gift bags in the same simple design. This years Christmas decor is very simple and pretty earthy so I wanted a simple design on brown paper to coordinate with that. I really like the rustic look of the stamp and how it's not overly in your face Christmas and I think it's a lovely way to reflect our Christmas style when we send everyone we love a card this year. 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig