Wednesday 4 December 2013

Tresemme Silky Smooth Glossing Spray


Tresemme Glossing Spray £4.99 Boots

I keep trying to avoid going into town so I can attempt to save some money but I think it's just resulting in buying myself treats in supermarkets - mainly hair products. This week I picked up the tresemme glossing spray for a few reasons mainly because who doesn't want shiny locks like Kate Middleton, I do love Tresemme they never let me down, and it said argan oil on the bottle so I thought a little bit of nourishment wouldn't go a miss either. 

I've been using this for a few weeks now and I as I normally go for a matte textured (messy) hair look it's been quite nice spritzing this through the lengths of my hair to add a little shine. This spray is really light and once dry you can't feel it at all. It adds a really nice light gloss to the hair that looks really natural and healthy. I sometimes find glossing sprays a little greasy but this isn't at all. Overall I'tm really enjoying using it - it's adding nourishment and shine to my normally pretty limp and dry hair.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig