Monday 30 December 2013

Tresemme Thermal Recovery Deep Treatment Masque


Tresemme Thermal Recovery Deep Treatment Masque - RRP £5.49 (Superdrug)

I've always had a love for Tresemme as the products they produce and I buy never seem to let me down. My hair is not loving the winter cold and is awfully in need of huge amounts of moisture so I picked this up due to its sheer size (500ml) knowing it would easily see my locks through the winter months. It says its for heat damaged hair but I find it's just perfect for dry hair that needs extra nourishment. I find Tresemme products scent hard to put my finger on the only way to describe it is that salon scent that all Tresemme products have and that I really love. This hair masque is nothing revolutionary but it really does do the job - I put it through mid length to the ends and leave it in over night for super nourishment. This hair mask is amazing value for money though a 500ml tub for just over a fiver and often on offer is brilliant! This tub will be on my dresser all winter long, I'll be extra generous with it to make sure my hair doesn't completely dry out before spring comes around.



SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I was meant to pick this up a while back and I'd completely forgotten about it, thanks for reminding me!
    My hair is very dry at the moment and it sounds like this is just what I need.

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig