Friday 31 January 2014

January Favourites - 2014


Tresemme Glossing Spray (review) Dr Jart + Waterfuse BB Cream (review) Simple Age Resisting Night Cream (review) Real Techniques Blusher Brush (review) Bourjois Cream Blush (review) Becca Watermelon Beach Tint. 

I've done so well this month and avoided all beauty stores. I'll have a huge empties post soon it's lovely getting rid of all the products I built up last year. So ready to only have the products I love in my collection and it's fun getting through stuff I forgot I even had. My only haircare favorite this month is the Tresemme glossing spray - it's perfect to add a bit of life to the lengths of my hair and also gives it that extra gloss when straightening or curling it properly. The only skincare product I've been obsessed with this month is the Simple age resisting night cream. I haven't used this in ages but when I found it and used it again I remembered how much I love it. It's thick and so moisturising perfect after spending the day in a dry office and with this horrible weather - it's a night time saviour. 

Alongside this the Dr Jart + Water Fuse BB cream has been a brilliant base for my make-up. It's light and moisturising feel is brilliant in this cold weather. I've fallen back in love with with the Bourjois cream blush again after using it with my real techniques stippling brush. I've used it pretty much everyday this month - it's the perfect natural pinch with a hint of peach. Finally the Becca watermelon beach tint has come back in my life I mainly use it as a lip tint at the moment but equally love it as a blush for nights out. 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig