Sunday 5 January 2014

REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk

 



REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk £16 Cult Beauty

I really love REN - have I ever mentioned that? Part of my new years beauty resolution plan was to properly cleanse tone and moisturize much more. I tend to steer away from face washing due to laziness but this year it's time for a change and this product has made me stick to that every single day so far - granted it's only the 5th but that's pretty good for me.

It's blurb describes how it's been developed for those with blotchiness, redness and extreme dryness. As the cold is really setting in right now my skin is always up for some extra moisture and my skin is really red in places so this really appealed. I find a lot of face washes foam and dry out my face but this is really the opposite to that. It says it has some cutting edge science that boost's the skin natural process of protection and even though I've only been using it a little while my skin is looking better than it does most of the year and given it's January I'm pretty happy with that. It's completely fragrance, paraben and oil free so is super gentle to the skin and feels ever so nourishing in the evenings.

I picked up this Hydra Calm cleansing milk from Marks and Spencers for just £10.50 after Christmas it's currently sold out online but I did see a couple left in my local branch so I recommend checking out they're sale if you're after this one - otherwise Cult Beauty have it for just £16.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig