Sunday 10 May 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24h Matte Foundation


First things first - this stuff is amazing. I have the shade 11 vanilla and it costs £7. This little tube of goodness is an amazing drugstore base. It's a good Double Wear dupe but in my opinion has a little less coverage and just a little less longevity but for 1/5 of the price who's complaining?! I love the packaging - no fuss and perfect for traveling. I apply this with my Real Techniques buffing brush and it goes on like a dream. Not really sure what else to say without sounding like I want to marry it. I'm a foundation whore so I know I'll be purchasing all the other new releases (I won't deny it anymore) and still know that Double Wear & Silk Creme are my ultimate's but this is just a dream for work when sitting at a desk all day doesn't deserve a £30 product covering your face.

Georgina x.
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Online acquirement has become actual simple nowadays and you can accomplish a acquirement whenever you want.Your admired replica Burberry is gucci replica now just a bang abroad from you.You will get the superior replicas online and you can aswell yield advantage of their chargeless home supply worldwide.Fashion is what anybody brand to follow.Be fashionable is appeal of this fast alteration world.Anybody try to chase the new appearance trends.Appearance makes your personality better.New and latest things are louis vuitton replica consistently demandable in appearance industry.The new abstraction in appearance can be a acumen for new appearance trend.There are actually bags of fashionable Replica Hublot Watches sellers commercial their articles on the internet.Some even action 60% discount.China has become a watch supplier in this filed.In fact,some of replica watches uk Hublot Replica Watches are so acceptable that even watches experts cannot acquaint the difference.These manufacturers are acceptable at authoritative apery replica watches.The material,the adroitness and the account is so acceptable that it is actual difficult to differentiate amid a 18-carat fashionable watch omega replica and the replica.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig