Tuesday 19 May 2015

Rio Colab Dry Shampoo


I adore Ruth Crilly's blog - A Model Recommends - her no nonsense honesty alongside her amazing natural beauty makes it a must read for me and is one of the blogs I've been reading for a very long time. I actually bought this COLAB dry shampoo a few months ago and it's very nearly finished. I adore this stuff. It's a great dry shampoo - I haven't had any horrible white chalky moments with it. I tend to not use it so much for dry shampoo but mostly to add a little texture to freshly washed hair. I've always used Batiste but have found in comparison that brand clogs my hair up a bit whereas this is just fresh texture whilst keeping that feeling of clean. The range comes in a host of different scents - Rio was my personal favorite although it was a very hard choice. The range is available at Superdrug including the new extreme volume range which I can't wait to try. 

Georgina x.
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. The actual stunning elegance of the gemstone view models this aside from additional rolex replica sale designer watches as well as causes it to be the deserving cherish in order to look at. If you're wanting to become the actual very pleased proprietor of the high-quality tag heuer replica sale view, you have to change your own interest in the direction of essential elements in order to reduce a great deal along the way. Also you can run into various rolex replica manufacturers when you proceed additional to consider the very best notice. Unnecessary to indicate, you need to dedicate hublot replica uk your own interest upon substantial points to be certain that you simply choose the right watch. Those who are in love with fake breitling uk wrist watches are noticed putting on exactly the same along with unique manufacturers for his or her hand.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig