Thursday 24 November 2011

Basil Street Nails Inc.

My name's Georgina and I am addicted to Nail Varnish. 

There I said it ... I am a full on nail varnish, nail art, nail wrap addict.
I have well over 50 colours in my current collection with more being added nearly on a weekly basis.
My favourite brands when on a budget are Barry M and Models Own, however if I want to spend a little extra I will always buy Nails Inc.

In my December subscription of Glamour magazine a free full sizes Nails Inc nail varnish was included. I never usually get excited about these things as find the colours in freebies are always pretty unwearable. However this month's included maybe my favourite nail colour of all time - Nails Inc Basil Street.


I've been using it for the last few weeks and it is the perfect day time nail colour. Nails Inc. are known for the amazing quality of their polishes and of course this doesn't change with this edition. I've got alot of nude shades but have never found one as spot on as this. 





It is available from the Nails Inc. website  

It's pretty hard not to want every single colour on their site, their Heathrow matte finish is definately next on my Christmas list. 




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig