Monday 28 November 2011

Confessions of a nail varnish addict.


Everytime I go to write a post or do a twitpic 3 times out of 5 it's of my nails. I opened up my nail varnish drawer and realised I am a fully fledged nail varnish addict. After spending most of my day searching for nail wraps with Santa Claus in I thought it was time to hold my hands up and actually look at what my nail varnish collection consists of.

I mostly buy Barry M nail polish as I think it gives the best coverage and lasts alot longer than most - more expensive brands. I also love Models Own as their shades are a lot more subtle and the collection is full of more muted tones that I love right now!

I also have 25 nail art pens that have both thin brushes and thin nibs for all sorts of designs. These probably were the breed of my nail art addiction because literally anything is possible.

So this post is literally just a basis for many many more posts on all things nail,
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig