Wednesday 23 November 2011

From Twitter to Blog.

I joined Twitter on the 24th February 2009. I joined because it was suggested in a lecture I was in on persuasion that Twitter was the site that was changing the world the PR - and quickly. At the time it was relatively new, and I didn't really see the point. I was in my first year of my Public Relations degree and I joined without really doing anything with it for about a year.

However since then and to date I've somehow fathomed 346 followers and I've written 3,793 tweets. I'm not sure how it happened but Twitter has become a bit of an addiction. It has become second nature to write type all of my thoughts and opinions in 140 characters or less.

I use twitter for news, to keep in touch friends and in amongst it all I've found some pretty cool people. I've realised recently that I turn to twitter for the majority of my queries. I've also noticed that recently my bookmark list is ever growing full of blogs.

So this blog is basically for all of the things in my life that need 140 characters or more. And the pretty things I find in between.

With love, Georgina.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig