Wednesday 30 November 2011

Girls Only: Todays Nails


Todays nails: 
Models Own - Pastel Pink 
Barry M - Bright Pink 
Maybelline - Forever Strong Top Coat 
Nail Art Pen - Pink Glitter
Nail Art Pen - White

Today's nails are probably the the girliest nails I could have put together. I used Model's own pastel pink colour on all my nails except my ring finger. Two coats of this and you end up with most delicious shade of pastel pink. I then painted my ring finger in Barry M bright pink - which is a pretty garish shade of pink but is deliciously bright if you're feeling very pink. 
I then painted the tips of all my nails in white with a line of pink glitter underneath. Once completely dry I applied a coat of maybelline forever strong to seal it all on. 

They couldn't get more girly or pink but I'm just in that mood today :) 


SHARE:

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig