Tuesday 6 December 2011

Scrabble Jewellery.


I saw Scrabble rings on Amelia Lily - X Factor a few weeks ago and just immediately fell in love with it. 
I've always had a thing for name necklaces since that episode of Sex and the City when Carrie loses hers in Paris, however my long name has always meant they split very soon after purchase. So when I saw this neat idea using scrabble pieces I fell in love a little bit. 

My necklace is from eBay by a seller called crafty emily and it came so beautifully packaged and wrapped that I had to mention her. You can buy any letter on different necklace chain lengths here 

I actually love it so much I've ordered a ring with my G scrabble piece on too!

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I've been wanting scrabble jewellary for a while ever since i saw them in Urban Outfitters - however the ebay ones are much cheaper so thanks!

    Georgie <3
    http://thehandbagsnthegladrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig