Saturday 31 December 2011

NYE - real nails (yesterday I lied, sorry)


I know yesterday I did a blog post on my NYE nails and I did have every intention to wear those out tonight. But then a Carnival happened! I've been after this nail polish for so long after reading many blog posts about it and after a much longer lust after the OPI Rainbow Collection polish - so I was very excited to find this Technic Carnival polish in stock at one of my fave sites at the moment Love Thy Makeup. I wanted a few other little bits too and at only £1.25 a bottle with £1.50 packaging I thought I couldn't go wrong. 

I love it! You can build it up to be as glittery as you want - here I've put a black undercoat on but think a silver or a colour from some of the glitter would too look lovely! I found it dried in average time and for the price is really good, for me this is perfect NYE nails so sorry for lying yesterday but I didn't think this little beauty would come in time!

Technic - Carnival 
Barry M - Black 


My room has turned into a mass pile of clothes and beauty products in preperation for a night in with friends. I've baked cupcakes and big roasted vegetable pasta dish. I can't wait. 

Full NYE blog post to follow as soon as I make it back to the land of living after many cocktails tonight! 


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. That glitters exactly the same as OPI. Such a lovely colour.
    Great blog:)


    www.h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nails are amazing.
    SO SPARKLY!!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig