Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Christmas.


I'm crazy fanatical about Christmas so couldn't have let is past with a little post-christmas blog update. This year was easily my best Christmas yet I had the best day. We got all grown up this year and spaced present opening throughout the day which made it really good and a tradition that now will be kept up for all future years. Everyone got merry, and we ate so much food. 

I made Christmas dinner this year for the first time - only for four of us altogether but it went down well and everyone loved it. I got so many gorgeous goodies and I will be sharing them at a later date. I love Christmas because nothing hugely spectacular needs to happen for it to be amazing. Just some games, drinkies, food and your nearest and dearest :)

I hope you all had th best Christmas too!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig