Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas Nails, Strike One.


I've been trying to wait until nearer Christmas to use my Santa nail wraps, but I just couldn't wait any longer. So as a compromise to myself I decided to just use one for my ring finger. And actually much prefer just one or a few maybe as lots of little santa heads might be a bit much! 

Barry M -Rasberry 
Nails Inc - Victoria and Albert 
Nail Art Pen - Red Glitter
Nail Wraps - Santa Claus 

I went a bit crazy and did alternate red nails with my ring finger in the Santa nail wrap. I think for Christmas I might keep Santa on my ring finger and red glitter on all my other nails as I'm a little bit obsessed with glitter at the moment. May even through in some red diamanté! I'm glad I tested the nail wraps out actually as I need to  grow my nails to fit Santa's hat on :) 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig