Wednesday 6 March 2013

Dr Jart + Re-Tighten Mask


I've read lots of good things about Dr Jart and headed to Boots to pick a few things up to try. I found picking a few things extremely hard - pretty much every single product by the brand sounds amazing. However I'm always on the look out for smaller pores so the pore refine range did stand out for me.

This Dr Jart + Re-Tighten Mask retails for £19 here and is currently on a 3 for 2. I bought it because it claims to both tighten pores, control blackheads and remove excess sebum. My skin isn't happy at the moment so it was the perfect time to give this tube a go.

It's a clay based mask that is nothing like any clay mask I've used - it's nowhere near as thick. It glides onto the skin and as it drys turns clear in many patches. It's almost like my skin is absorbing it but I can still feel it's there unlike a moisturiser. I use this once or twice a week as suggested and I love using it. It's such a lovely light face mask that really has helped with the size of my pores and the overall clearness of my skin. My skin is nowhere near where I want to be but I know using this product is really helping it on its way.

This product is pricey however it's always on a save 1/3 or 3 for 2 offer at boots which makes it a little more purse friendly. It is also a massive 100ml tube and as it's smooth consistency spreads this mask out really evenly I know this will last me quite a while. There are so many more Dr Jart + product I want to try actually more like ranges I want to try. The Most Moist Water Sleeping Mask and the V7 renewal serum are most definitely on my Dr Jart wish list. I'd love to hear any other recommendations from the range too please leave them below or tweet me @georginacallen :)





SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig