Saturday 30 March 2013

Post Lent Wishlist


Not really sure how I managed it but I've completed my beauty spending ban for lent 2013. If I'm honest I didn't think I'd do it. I spend way too much on beauty products so the thought of giving it up completely for lent was a tall order. I think it's actually been one of the best things I've done though - it's made me start using up products I have for once in my life and my beauty drawers are starting to look a lot more in order. Obviously whilst stopping myself from spending I've been racking up a neat little wish list. Throughout lent I've had my eye on many many more products but when it's come down to it these are the ones I've run out of it and/or want to try really badly. 

Barry M High Shine Gel Nail Varnish - £3.99 Boots
This product has been talked about so much in so many of my favourite blogs and I can't wait to get my hands on so so many colours - Papaya, Green B erry, Lychee, Dragon Fruit, Raspberry 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - £10.99 Boots
I've reached a weird point in life when I've actually run out of foundation again. I'm a massive fan of Maybelline Fit me which will definitely be repurchased but I'm also dying to give this a go.

L'Oreal CC Cream - £9.99 Boots
Sucker for a gimic I of course want to get the anti-redness CC cream from L'Oreal. I adored the BB cream from the same range so would love to see what this offers compared with it.


Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner - Corrective Concentrate 30ml £14.80 - Escentual.com
So glad Bioderma is finally hitting UK stockists, their make-up remover is holy grail for me and I can't wait to buy a few more bits of their skin care ranges. 

Erase Paste Benefit - Feel Unique £19.50 
This little pot has lasted me ages and I didn't really think I loved it but now it's finished I'm really missing it from my make-up routine so can't wait to get this back in my life. 

Ole Henriksen The Whole Truth Kit - Feel Unique £45
I've tried the serum from this kit and adored it so think this little kit would be the perfect way to try some more bits and get the serum back in my skin care routine. 

Dr Jart Moisture Sleeping Mask - £26 Boots (currently £17.33)
I'm loving Dr Jart at the moment and as I mentioned in a previous post this is the next product firmly on my list. It offers moisture and is an overnight mask which looks to tick all my boxes. 

Origins Drink Up Instensive Mask - £20 Origins.co.uk
I feel like I've been harping on about this for ages and I will finally buy it now I promise haha! I've read such an amazing reviews on this product and I just need to bite the bullet and get it into my life.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig