Sunday 17 March 2013

Where are you?

I've been a little MIA from Magpie Obsessions this month - only posting 6 times so far this month is so unlike me and I thought it was about time to do a little catch up post and get back in the flow. Since giving up beauty buying for lent I've kind of lost the blogging bug and haven't really wanted to blog all that much at all. It occurred to me recently that when I started this it kind of evolved into being about beauty but that was never my first intention. I've made a vow that from now on this will just by my space where I'll write about anything that interests me and most of the time that isn't beauty at all it's making things, sewing things and cooking things. Giving up beauty buys for lent has been the best thing I've ever done even though I still spend a lot of time trawling feel unique it's kind of liberating to not jump on the back of every bandwagon and start using a lot of products that have been neglected. I imagine that come 30th March I'll be hitting Boots and stocking up on some much needed essentials but before then I'm going to be hitting up the haberdashery section of John Lewis and remembering exactly who I am.

Left to right, top to bottom: Miss Claire's amazing spread for a lovely girly evening, £1 tealight holder, Everyday bracelets, excited pup, my new addiction carrots and hummus, first roast in our new home, massive wine, David Cameron popped into work, organising my ikea beauty cabinet with ikea drawer dividers *heaven*, finally got my hands on some real techniques brushes (bought before lent) organising charity stationary with my label maker again *heaven*, night out with my favourite szczuble, high tea for my cousins baby shower, bright orange jumpers, ice cream when it's freezing outside, szczuble turned 24, I bought jewellery on the food shop, organised my phone into just two screens, sewing machine came out of hiding, mini kopperberg, drinks on a quiet night in, homemade cushions. 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig