Saturday 20 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Varnish - Satsuma & Papaya


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Varnish - £3.99 Boots

Jumped on the bandwagon of these polishes and o my I'm so glad I did. These went a little crazy on the blogosphere during my lent beauty spending ban and these were easily the hardest things I had stop myself from buying. I love Barry M polishes and the lure of an even shinier lacquer had me straight there when lent was over. Typically I picked up the two peach/ coral toned polishes (satsuma and papaya) and I adore them. They're ridiculously glossy and glide onto the nails easily. I now want all the shades and I'm sure many more of them will be joining my nail polish collection soon. 



SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same I have a feeling I'll probably own all the shades by the end of the summer :)

      Delete
  2. Those two are lovely shades! I especially like the lighter one

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I can't stop wearing them - want to pick up some more spring shades from the collection now :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig