Saturday 6 April 2013

Colour Tattoo Eye-shadow - Timeless Black





When looking back at my review of On and On Bronze Maybelline Colour Tattoo I was so shocked to see I've had that product for nearly a year. I've used it pretty much everyday and I'm only just running out of it. It's one of my favourite eye products ever and I'm seriously surprised it's taken me this long to get a new shade from the range. 

I picked up the shade 'timeless black' recently in Boots for just £5. It's a gorgeous gel like formula that can be used in a variety of ways. It's really different from on and on bronze in that it's 100% matte meaning it's a brilliant liner, and addition to smokey eye looks. I apply this using my Real Techniques accent eye brush and just brush it along my eyeline over another more neutral eyeshadow - most likely on and on bronze. It's really pigmented and black but you can use a little to create a softer almost grey look. I really love this product it gives a much softer line than a traditional eyeliner and is a much nicer consistency to work with than a lot of gel eyeliners I've tried. It can also be blended out well into other shadows or to create a smokey eye. 

This is one of my favourite all time products and I'm made a promise to myself to pick up some more shades when I restock my on and on bronze supply that is nearly all out. 


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this shade in Boots before, maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough lol. but it looks fabulous on your lids and I bet you can use it for so many different looks. I love the On and On Bronze shade and I'm nearly out of mine too :(

    Fab post lovely x

    Danielle

    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's quite a new release looking online :) x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig