Tuesday 16 April 2013

Empties - Mid April


I'm loving using up products and getting my stash down to my favourites and new products - it's reigniting my love for make-up a little a bit and I'm spending a lot more time looking into my purchases before making them which is leaving me with a much happier face :) 

Snow Fairy was a little whim purchase in a massive lush haul at Christmas time. It's so so sweet and really creamy leaving the skin so very soft. I only had a 50ml which I raved about here and it's lasted me ages as you only need a teeny amount. If I'm completely honest I got a little bit sick of it towards the end of the bottle and was glad I only had a mini version of it. I'm sure I'll be picking up another bottle this Christmas if it comes out as it is a lovely shower gel but I don't think I could use it all year round. 

Been using my L'Oreal revitalift BB cream for months now on and off and it's a firm favourite. Medium is currently way to dark for me as I've toned down the fake tan. I think right now this is also a little thick for my skin and it's definitely more a winter base for me as it's so creamy and rich. I don't have a bad word to say about it but  right now I need something lighter in texture and colour. 

I picked up this 500ml bottle of Bioderma in October last year - it's only just run out. I've had back up of this stuff for months as I use it every single day and it is 100% holy grail and everything I really wanted to say about it is in my original review here

My Clinique thirst quenching moisturiser ran out recently - I only had a sample but it's lasted ages and I adored it. My skin literally drinks the stuff it is amazing however at £30 a pop for full size I won't be repurchasing. The MUA contour pen is the unbranded pen in picture (it all rubbed off) I love the design of this pen but have since found eyeliners that last a little longer so don't think I'll be picking it up again however it is a brilliant purchase for only £1.50 as the shape gives a brilliant line across the lid. 

Finally the Bourjois healthy mix concealer which I've had for ages and adore. I've been trialling out the healthy mix foundation recently and the two work so well together. It's the perfect amount of dewy and coverage that gives perfect under eye and blemish concealing power. Of course I will be picking this up again as it lasts for ever and is the perfect go to concealer for my skin.  


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig