Saturday 22 March 2014

Fragrance Direct Haul - Korres & Becca



My fragrance direct order came this morning and I couldn't wait to share it so thought I'd do a little haul before thoroughly testing all these out. I also wanted to note how darn cheap the site is compared to RRP's. So this is what I picked up: 

Korres Wild Rose Foundation - £3.50 RRP £18.45 
Korres Essential Oils Diffuser - £3.50 RRP £14.99 
W7 Double Act Bronzer/ Blusher - £2.75 RRP £3.99 

I paid £21.72 for this little bundle and it would normally retail for £87.88. Quite an amazing discount really - the shades are limited on the site but if you can find the shades you're after then it's an absolute steal. I think it's also a cheap way to try new brands and products that you wouldn't want to risk spending the full amount on. My parcel came in just a few days even though I picked the cheapest delivery option so overall I'm very happy - I'm a bit of a foundation whore at the moment so I'm going to give these a good test run and then do individual posts. 





SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig