Sunday 16 March 2014

John Frieda Frizz Ease - Consistent Curls Range






I've been using the John Freida consistent curls range for nearly 2 weeks now so thought it was about time I shared my thoughts. The range consists of 4 products - a shampoo and conditioner, a heat activated spray and a hair oil. Like all John Frieda products they small amazing - that gorgeous salon hair smell that I can't get enough of is true of all 4 products in the range. The shampoo and conditioner are really nourishing and keep hair soft with a slight shine once dry. 

The heat activated spray is probably my least favourite of the four. It needs to be sprayed onto wet hair quite generously but I can't really tell what it does particularly. I used the same routine with and without this spray and couldn't really tell any difference between using and not using this spray. It doesn't make the hair any tackier or easier to manage and I don't really find my hair to hold it's curls anymore. I can't say I hate it it's just that I'm not really sure what it brings to the table. 

The hair oil in this range is my hands down favourite though. It's the perfect styling oil, I've found using it on wet or dry hair leaves the glossiest finish and  makes my hair so manageable. It's a clear oil (the bottle is coloured) and is a dream to use. As you can see from the before and after photo's my hair is much glossier and sleeker which I think I can owe mostly to the hair oil. It also leaves no oil residue in the hair so styling is an absolute dream. 


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Materials: Taking into consideration the materials whenever picking out a design is really a hermes replica hat. Every design should be carried out utilizing provided needs. Think about in the event that you can easily discover individuals materials or even not really. Attempt free of charge designs very first: Could use one that purchase leathercraft designs attempt the actual free of charge designs. These types of designs may allow you to hone your own fake prada. Indian native style business offers developed along with nature with time to maintain within speed using the altering needs of folks through worldwide. In the period associated with prominence associated with 100 % cotton as well as a silk filled duvet sarees the current ladies are actually examining in order to display custom sarees even while gucci replica bags engagement bridal gown. Even though conventional sarees possess their own unique attractiveness a developing need may be observed with regard to custom sarees. One of the a variety associated with custom sarees obtainable in a silk filled duvet, chiffon or even crepe, man-made georgette sarees offers surfaced since the fake gucci belts champion. Georgette is really a fashionable material made from polyester as well as nylon. The actual sensitive as well as gentle consistency provides this the attractive appear as well as causes it to be a snug put on. The actual enchanting ornament associated with georgette sarees tend to be mingled along with louis vuitton replica Indian native styles as well as designs. The actual unique georgette sarees which are visually made to provide a beautiful appear tend to be known as man-made georgette sarees.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig