Thursday 6 March 2014

Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter - Review



I've only tried a few Korres samples before but all the things I've tried have smelt amazing and been super lovely to use. I picked up the Korres pomegranate lip butter in a recent Beauty Expert haul and it's been in my desk at work ever since. It's very sheer but has a lovely pinky coral colour that just adds to the natural colour of the lip. It's the perfect office lip as in my opinion - it's buttery nourishment means the air con won't be chapping your lips between 9-5 and the slight tint gives the lip the perfect hint of 'I've made an effort'. It's currently £5.09 at Beauty Expert which I think is such good value for winter's lip cure with a hint of coral to take you into spring. 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig